Hello lovelies so big thanks to Paige from Booksandbelle for tagging me in this on twitter and her blog for this award so thank you Paige means a lot! Paige’s blog make sure you all check it out!
I need to tag 15 other bloggers which I will do at the bottom and I’ll tag them on twitter 💗 Congratulations if you’ve already been tagged✨
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created. ( I will tag it on twitter instead )
How my blog started
My blog started last august because I have always wanted to blog ever since Watching Zoella I actually wanted to do a YouTube channel but I don’t have the confidence or the editing skills to do this so I thought I’d start a blog up I’d actually .already made one in 2014 on blog spot but I found this platform quite hard to use so I started again last year On WordPress and I like it a lot better than blogspot . It’s always been something I’ve wanted to .. to blog it has helped me so much to talk to people and connect with bloggers on twitter and it’s a great way to express your selve I love it! I hope to carry on blogging and eventually start my own website up 👸🏽
Advice for new bloggers👩🏻💻
Firstly i just want to say that I’m still such a new blogger I’m a small blogger and I still say I’m a new blogger it feels that way, but my advice to new new bloggers would be to
- Be your self – theirs no point portraying your self as something your not on the internet .. I see this blog as my little corner on the internet and I want it to be true to who I am which I think is important because if blogs aren’t fake their so much more enjoyable to read . So just be your self 🌺
- USE SOCIAl MEDIA you see I put that in caps because guys that’s important! Social media is so useful for getting your self out their i mainly use twitter but theirs so many hashtags you can use for example #bloggerswanted . I’d also say to join in on the chats their is like GRL power tea cup and blogger bees as it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers 💗
The other 15 bloggers I want to give this award too✨
- The mood of make up 🎀
- Alisha Valerie 🎀
- Those Dreaming days🎀
- Hayley x Martin 🎀
- Patterned petals🎀
- Life of Kim 🎀
- Lips Nails Life 🎀
- Galaxy Girl Blog 🎀
- Natasha Bolger 🎀
- Tea with B 🎀
- Post IVF world 🎀
- Lost ashore 🎀
- Black tulip beauty 🎀
- Bethany Ashley 🎀
- Sarah Trademark🎀
To anyone tagged you don’t have to do it just wanted to tag you a few of my fave blogs👸🏽💗🌺🎀
Thank you again Paige xxxx